WHAT YOU DO:
1 ) If you’ve read the newsletter for a while you can’t help but notice the bit about hand washing. Today, and you should certainly wash your hands, I just want to mention washing your veggies. It’s important, healthy, and generally a good idea. Now go WASH your hands and your veggies.
2) Peel and chop your potatoes.
3) Put your potatoes in the bottom and your eggs on top, in a large pot of cold water. Boil until the potatoes are tender.
4) Drain and remove the eggs. Put the eggs in cold water, peel, separate the yolks and chop. Add milk, mayo, egg yolks, WHH Ranch Hot Dog in a Jar Mustard, Garlic, Green Onion and WHH Ranch Cow Patti Dill Jalapeno Pickle Relish. Mash with a potato masher. Mix thoroughly.
5) When everything is thoroughly mashed and mixed together add your chopped egg whites. Fold them in so they don’t get destroyed in the process.
6) Place in the fridge and let set at least 1 hour and then EAT!!!